Saturday, April 11, 2009

About Me

Hi, I am Lokesh, a talkative, analytical, logical and lazy individual. Yes I am lazy, I like lazing around, just following my thoughts wherever they take me to. But the thoughts during my lazing around make me think.. thinking again is a pastime for me.. i think about every issue circulating the times I am living in, the times I'v lived through, and the times I'm going to live through.. with time i recollect the many phases of my life I have gone through.. childhood, teens, adulthood and now responsible married phase..
I will share my thoughts,.. that is the reason why I have started blogging.. these thoughts are reasoned out of what is going on, what went on... and also about my favorite hobby, automobiles.. I will update you on the various happenings on the automobile industry front, taking you through new brands, new models, tests, reviews and my own analysis on them. I have been analysing the automobile industry as such from my teen age onwards.,, so trust me the content will be contentful for you.
Also I have this aggression of changing the way I think, the way I see the world around me.. the desire to bring in change in my mindset, the passion to change the world I am interacting with on a daily basis, starting with the most chaotic situation I hit upon daily, the traffic sense of a laid back and a Nawabi City of Hyderabad, the road rage which is picking up into alarming propotions, and ofcourse the utter disregard for the law by young bikers zipping past on the borrowed wealth of their forefathers.
I will be talking on the political side of elections which are going on full steam come the second week of April'09.
Issues relating to attrocities towards the fairer sex, child abuse, harrassment for dowry, divorce. Seeing women suffer from very close quarters fills me with disgust, anger and utter helplessness for not able to again.. bring about change in the way the society looks at woman as an object of self gratification and not as a manager of a healthy family, her selfless devotion to her family and children.
I contest the very slogan of age old Indian families.. A woman should give birth to a big family .. I contest why didnt the same forefathers never said, a woman after giving birth to a big family ....the onus will lie on the person responsible for her childrens health, education, nutrition and a happy living atmosphere in the society? Why dint the elders teach to the head of the family that giving birth to a dozen kids and flapping the collar is not manlihood... true manlihood comes from bringing up the children with proper nutrition, education, health and comfort upbringing..
Of late I have been watching movies and have been tracking how the cinema in Indian context is evolving over the cliched genre of hero heroine running behind trees... the evolution is slowly picking up in Tollywood, but significant progress will only happen when the mafia of a few producers stop leasing out theatres making the less priviledged small time anti-cliche' directors and producers showcase their true talent and worth to the society at large.


So friends here are my thoughts which I think when I am lazing around.... My being lazy makes me think... perhaps leisure is what I have now... and will utilize it upto its optimum level..


Keep reading....

10 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome to the bloggers world!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Loki.. Finally justice to your talent..good thought and hope u inspire lot others just like me to pen down some of their liking.. Keep writing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ravi dear,,,, thanks for those wonderful words of inspiration.
    Shall live upto it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spotted on...!
    Your talent & your good heart had our support all the time. Keep pouring your thought's for a better world.....!
    Ravi S, Manchester, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks a lot Ravi, Now the onus lies on me to keep improving my writing abilities and raise the bar each time I come out with a article. Touch wood, I would never disappoint my ardent readers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loki, Can we have a discussion board on this forum.. lets do that tearing apart business... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ravi as I said.. i need something to spice me up! and you know what? get it and we will get going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lokesh,
    Nice blogs..The way you express your thoughts on some topics are really nice and very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Layniak: Hey Kalyani, thanks again for inspiring me write better! thank you for visiting my blog! regards

    ReplyDelete