the protagonist keeps trying till he/she finds their true love till the end of the movie.. essence being never give up.. until you succeed..
what I liked about the whole movie is the way the emotions have been expressed out by each character.. I felt some one in each screening of the theatre will definitely associate themselves with atleast one character in the movie.. such is the way the movie is shot.. these comments and complements are from my end and purely personal..
Leaving the story and the characters ... the movie gives a strong message... if you are confused ... then the path you are leading is wrong... change the course of the path and find the one which makes your life full.
this is what i felt watching the movie..
Thank you Ala Modalaindi.. I have started to write after a long hiatus...!!
No comments:
Post a Comment